I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Ice Kacang```CamPUr CampUr==♥

haha~
long time didnt come up n update my blog liao^^
hehe
gt miss me mah~?^^
haha
i dun think u did tat so~XD
but somebody always call me to update~
haiz~lazy nia=="
fine~
jus update lo~~
if nt kena marah again..==
haiz~

tat day ar..~
hmm..
let me do some revision first~
ohya~
19/12/2010~
my cousin birthday^^
actually his birthday is on 18th la~
since e was at Melaka with his family~
v just celebrate on 19th lo~
one day late~
hehe~
mine so cham~T.T
i think hv to one week later baru boleh celebrate~T.T
cos waiting for my aunt come back from KL~
hehe~
ohya~
back to my cousin~~XD
we go out to hv dinner~~
c wat i hv tat day~


cc~~~~
CARLSBERG neh~~XD
wakakakaka~


actually is winter melon drink==
waakakaka~
u r cheated~XD

haha~
then v go back to my cousin's house~
hving a birthday cake there~
ice cream cake~=D
nice wat~XD




happy birthday to u~
Happy Birthday to u~XD
haha

ohyayaya~
guess wat i found in his house~~
guess guess~
tatang~~~~


i found a Panda Doll here~XD
kyaaaa~~~
like it like it~XD
♥ PANDA~XD
kyaa~

hmm..

On the other day~
haha~i think so~~
forgt liao~cos so long time ago ady~XD
kakax~
i gt cookies to eat eat~~
teacher bought it back from Australia~
shape d neh~><

look nice rite~~^^


hmm..
then my aunt came..
my cousin's mummy^^
bring some sweet soup balls for us~><
so nice~
with red bean inti d~><
kyaaa~~
like it so much~
then the following~
same==
cookies cookies cookies~!!
almost crazy wif them==
haiz


keyboard off..~

No comments:

Post a Comment